Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sing-ing Sunday: Army Cool


Nothing very fantastic here, but I guess it's different when you're wearing No. 3 while beatboxing haha.


The clip unfortunately lops off a bit of the song. Oh well.

The above are some of the very few clips I could find by the SAF MDC (Music and Drama Company). I am just curious to know what are the results of two years of National Service at MDC.

I believe the MDC Choir holds an annual public concert every year, and its a cappella groups, or Vocal Ensemble as I gather from its official website, apparently do mini performances on demand, as illustrated by the clips above, taken at Pioneer Junior College.

For a group that is supposed to practise every weekday (albeit in camp), they have astonishingly few public appearances, if its official website's calendar of events is fully accurate. I wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment